Maximising opportunities for AD assets
Latest data published by the NNFCC show that there are as many as 473 anaerobic digestion plants in the UK already operational and another 326 projects in development. With incentives coming to an end, it is more important than ever to safely maximise income and performance of these assets. Our speakers have extensive practical experience and this is a perfect opportunity to learn from best practice in the business.
This event, organised in conjunction with AD Network and Centre for Research into Environmental Science & Technology, will focus on how industry can improve existing plants, derive more value from existing assets and maximise the commercial returns from them.
Timings: 10am - 5pm
Key topics will include (but are not limited to):
- Options for retrofitting technologies to existing AD plants
- Improving operational performance, achieving process optimisation and enhancing efficiencies
- Getting the best deal from selling renewable energy
- Making most out of your digestates whilst reducing emissions and odours
- Improving compliance with regulations
- New and emerging feedstocks
- Opportunities beyond biogas
Who Should Attend?
- AD developers
- AD operators
- Scientists / Academics
- Local Authorities
- Policy makers
- Environmental Regulators
REA, AD Network member - £95 + VAT
All others - £125 + VAT