The 14th Annual Scottish Conference, Exhibition and Dinner will be held on 27th November 2018 in the Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort, Cumbernauld. The ORG Scotland conference is a great opportunity for anyone affiliated to the organics recycling sector to get together, discuss, debate and learn from speakers in a friendly atmosphere. Covering a range of relevant topics, current issues, a debate session and plenty of time for questions and networking.
- Welcome from Tommy Dale, Chairman, REA Organics Recycling Group: Scotland
- Development and diversifications with organics recycling - Justin Dampney, Eco Sustainable Solutions
- Compostable packaging Ã¯Â¿Â½ opportunity costs - Tony Breton, Novamont
- Technical Update - PAS100 revision and BREF - Jenny Grant, REA Organics Recycling Group
- Lowdown on the latest developments - Fiona Donaldson, SEPA
- Big debate Ã¯Â¿Â½ Quality feedstocks and products.
- Composts and digestates Ã¯Â¿Â½ Great news for soil health - Audrey Litterick, Earthcare Technical
- Compost stability: laboratory performance and developments - Thomas Aspray, REAL and Solidsense Ltd
- Innovation in biological resources - Alison McKinnie, Zero Waste Scotland
The conference dinner is the evening before the conference, 26th November in the Westerwood Hotel. There will be a 3 course dinner with wine and opportunity to network with other delegates. Please get in touch if you need more information. Sponsored by Enva.
Who should attend?
Ã¯Â¿Â½ Organics recycling sector
Ã¯Â¿Â½ Local authorities
Ã¯Â¿Â½ Waste management companies
Ã¯Â¿Â½ AD operators
Ã¯Â¿Â½ Waste operators
Ã¯Â¿Â½ Industry consultants
Sponsorship and Exhibitor
The conference and exhibition is unique and is a once a year networking opportunity for members, nonÃ¯Â¿Â½members and stakeholders in the industry. The conference offers high profile speakers from a range of different sectors. There are a number of different options available for exhibiting and sponsorship to suit all marketing strategies. Opportunities from £320 per stand, please contact Jenny (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss.
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE SO PLEASE BOOK EARLY
Rooms are available in the Westerwood Hotel please call 01236 457171 to book and quote the ORG Conference.
If you have any question please contact Jenny Grant on 07796 430168 or email email@example.com