Standard rules consultation no 16
The EA are looking for your views on proposed changes to standard rules and generic risk assessments.
The consultation includes changes to a number of existing standard rules on:
- water discharges
- materials recovery and recycling
- waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE)
- storage of electrical insulating oils
- metal recovery / scrap metal
- onshore oil and gas exploration and mining operation.
It also asks for views on the clarification of wording with regards to distances from spring, well or borehole and the revocation of one existing standard rule.
The EA would like your views on the proposed changes relevant to you. They will use your responses to help develop the changes to the standard rules sets. They aim to publish the revised standard rules sets in October 2018.
Full details on the consultation can be seen here. The deadline for responses is 20th September 2018 and you can respond on line here.
|| - add your vote : 1 2 3 4 5 out of 5