Calling all Anaerobic Digestion operators.......
Organics Recycling Group is running a training course focused on the requirements of PAS 110, the AD Quality Protocol and the Biofertiliser Certification Scheme (BCS) Rules requirements.
The course is targeted at the AD operatorÃ¯Â¿Â½s personnel who are involved in the implementation, establishment, maintenance and improvement of the quality management system. In addition, the course is also open to consultants who are assisting or interested in assisting operators to become certified under the BCS Scheme.
Please note that this event is also registered for BASIS CPD points
Timings: 10am Ã¯Â¿Â½ 3.30pm.
Course contents include:
- Intro, drivers, end of waste, importance of fit for purpose, intro to AD Quality Protocol.
- The principles of PAS 110
- Baseline minimum and customer requirements
- Quality management system
- Dealing with non-conforming batches
- Hazard recognition and minimisation, setting critical control points and critical limits
- Input materials and pasteurisation requirement
- Record keeping
- Sampling and lab analysis
- What to do in the event of test failures
- AD quality protocol
- Storage, Labelling and dispatch
- How the biofertiliser certification scheme works
- BCS scheme rules
REA Member £195 + VAT
REAL Member £195 + VAT
Non REA Member £265 + VAT
For any clarification on course content, please contact Jenny Grant.
To book, please click HERE and log in to the REA website to get the members' rate.