Biogas Training Course - HANDS ON UK
IBBK Biogas are running another successfull 4 day Engineering & Operating Course including a biogas plant vistit from 5th - 8th February 2018 in Cambridge.
IBBKÂs #HANDS ON courses provide a comprehensive and practice-related insight into the daily challenges involved in the operation of biogas plants. The course language is English.
This training course combines practical experience with theoretical and scientific knowledge. IBBK Fachgruppe Biogas and REA are the organisers and conductors. During this course, all participants will get in touch with 10+ senior experts from the UK and
German Biogas Industry and benefit from their substantial long term practical and theoretical experience.
- Existing and future owners/operators of biogas plants
- Local organisations
- Investors looking for a practical and realistic debate
The complete price for the course is 1590 €
Early-bird* and REA-member-rate: 1340 €
(*Registration and payment must be done by January 12th 2018)
The course package will include
- 4 day hands-on training
- All presentations from the course
- Biogas plant visit
- Beverages and snacks at coffee breaks during the course
- Lunch with one beverage per day
- Certificate of participation
Will not include
- Travel to and from St. Ives
- Beverages and further meals
More info and registration under: www.ibbk-biogas.com
Full programme here.