Calling all Anaerobic Digestion operators.......
Organics Recycling Group is running a training course focused on the requirements of PAS 110, the AD Quality Protocol and the Biofertiliser Certification Scheme (BCS) Rules requirements.
The course is targeted at the AD operatorÂs personnel who are involved in the implementation, establishment, maintenance and improvement of the quality management system.
In addition, the course is also open to consultants who are assisting or interested in assisting operators to become certified under the BCS Scheme.
Timings: Registration 09:30 - 16:30
The course contents will include:
- Intro, drivers, end of waste, importance of fit for purpose, intro to AD Quality Protocol.
- The principles of PAS 110
- Baseline minimum and customer requirements
- Quality management system
- HACCP - Hazard recognition and minimisation, setting critical control points and critical limits
- Dealing with non-conforming batches
- Input materials and pasteurisation requirements
- Record keeping
- Sampling and lab analysis
- What to do in the event of test failures
- AD quality protocol
- Storage, Labelling and dispatch
- How the biofertiliser certification scheme works
- BCS scheme rules
To book please click HERE
REA Members - £195 + VAT
Non REA/REAl Members - £250 + VAT
For any clarification on the technical content of the course, please contact Jenny Grant
Click HERE for directions to the venue.
Click HERE if you are interest in attending PAS100 Course.