Dry AD: sorting the facts from the fiction
This ORG event will take place on 29th June 2016 at Osborne Clarke, 3 Forbury Place, 23 Forbury Road, Reading, RG1 3JH.
10 am - 4 pm
Dry-Anaerobic Digestion, also known as High Solids AD (HSAD), is a technology with huge potential for the UK. ORG are hosting an event looking at all the relevant information around Dry-AD to raise awareness of the potential use of the technology as a sustainable energy option and how it integrates into composting sector. There is a packed programme planned with information on how Dry-AD fits in with the current Circular Economy goals and case studies to hear from people who are making it work well for them. There will be opportunities for discussion and networking and the event is sponsored by keytechnology providers.
- What is Dry-AD and why is it different from ÂconventionalÂ wet-AD?
- The circular economy: why Dry-AD fits perfectly
- Integrating AD and composting
- ABPR strategies and Dry-AD
- Outputs: products not waste
- Case studies
- Quick fire presentations by technology providers
- Question and answer session
REA members: £70 + VAT
Non-members: £100 + VAT
Local Authorities: Free of charge for 1 delegate per authority.
To book your place, place click HERE.
With thanks to sponsors:
Renergon, OWS, Strabag, Martin, Target Renewables and Hitachi Zosen Inova