ORBIT Conference 2016
25th to 28th May, 2016 in Heraklion, Crete, Greece.
ORBIT 2016, which will focus on "Circular Economy and Organic Waste Management”, is the 10th Conference of the successful ORBIT Conference Series on Organic Resources and Biological Waste Treatment, notifying 20 years of scientifically and socially rewarding Conferences.
The ORBIT 2016 International Conference, are pleased to announce the call for papers.
"ORBIT 2016" Conference is organized by:
- Harokopio University of Athens, Prof. Dr. Katia Lasaridi
- Technological Educational Institute of Crete, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Thrassyvoulos Manios
- European Compost Network (ECN)
The Conference will run parallel oral and poster sessions, with main focus on:
• Composting and anaerobic digestion technologies and processes
• Separate collection of biowaste
• Food waste prevention
• Biobased economy and the biorefinery concept
• MBT: technologies and products
• Energy recovery from biomass / Biofuels
• EU policies and strategies for sustainable organic resources and waste management – the challenge of Circular Economy
• Climate change, LCA and decision support tools
• Facility management, safety, odours and environmental impacts
• Quality of Compost and Digestate / and Risk Assessment
• Compost and Digestate use, soil organic matter management, peat replacement
• Sewage sludge treatment and reuse
• Animal waste and manures
• Agricultural and agro-industrial waste
• Smart Cities for waste management
• Case studies, Country studies, Developing countries issues
• Waste management in the EU LIFE programme
Please find attached the Conference flyer with the call for abstracts of the ORBIT 2016 Conference and all the important dates. More information is available on the Conference website (www.ORBIT2016.gr). Should you need any clarifications please do not hesitate to contact the ORBIT 2016 Organizing Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Member!
Join the Organics Recycling Group at the Renewable Energy Association by clicking below.