We will assist with:
· designing and developing a series of field trials to monitor the environmental behaviour of recycled waste materials following their use
· producing a QP checker e-tool enabling businesses to assess their compliance with a quality protocol (a waste product that has been recovered and therefore no longer classed as waste)
· arranging and attending dissemination visits, events and activities in the EU, and exchanging best practice information for the benefit of our members
The EQual programmes main aims and objectives are:
· Assess the environmental impacts of waste-derived products through field trials on four materials.
· Empower industry to self-assess their Quality Protocols compliance (whether a waste product has been recovered and therefore no longer classed as waste) with a QP checker e-tool and guide.
· Demonstrate an end-of-waste e-tool that will enable businesses to make their own end-of-waste decisions and create their own bespoke Quality Protocols.
· Communicate and disseminate the EQual project findings to its stakeholders and relevant audiences in Europe enabling others to learn and benefit from it.
For a resume on the EoW e-tool please click HERE
For a reume on the Compliance QP e-tool click HERE
You can find more information about EQual on their website: